- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we (retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk) collect?
We collect the following data:
- We collect personal identification information if you use the “Contact form” we collect your name and email address only. If you choose to include your telephone number and address in the “Subject” and your message, that as well.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete the “Contact” form or provide feedback or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk collects your data so that we can:
- Deal with your enquiry.
We will not share your data outside of our club.
How do we store your data?
retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk securely stores your data on a password protected computer.
retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk will keep your electronic data for 12 months from the date of your initial enquiry. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from the computer hard drive.
retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk does not use your data for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email address.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Confirming that you are aware that cookies are used on the website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website allaboutcookies.org. tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that retfordmensprobusclub.org.uk has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office whose contact details are on their website: https://ico.org.uk/